|West Coast Regional Sales Manager
AMKUS RESCUE SYSTEMS prides itself on being an industry leader in the innovative design and manufacture of high-tech tools for the for the first responder market. We are seeking a West Coast Regional Sales Manager. A successful candidate must possess strong motivational, organizational and communication skills while promoting sales of the AMKUS product line.
In order to be considered further, you must meet the minimum qualifications for the position as listed below:
- Continually evaluates and monitors assigned dealer territory, dealer sales activity/performance and profitability. Maintains territories to existing distribution networks ensuring territorial objectives are met.
- Provides support to dealers and end users, including answering inquiries, sending/receiving information, coordinating activities, assisting with sales calls and training sales personnel.
- Trains dealer staff and others as assigned by giving work instruction on AMKUS equipment policies.
- Establishes new strategic distribution partners ensuring key strategic fundamentals are always in alignment.
- Maintains contact with fire schools, including promoting new products, teaching classes following through with loaned demo equipment.
- Attends and assists dealers with state and regional trade shows and sales meetings, including providing adequate literature and display materials.
- Prepares and provides various reports, including weekly activity summaries, trip reports, forecasts, competitive product pricing and weekly expense accounts.
- Maintains inventory of demo equipment, current sales brochures, and technical literature for shows and demonstrations.
- Attends sales meetings along with other company meetings as scheduled
- Maintain residence within current territorial responsibilities. (WA, OR, CA, NV, AZ, UT)
- Maintains a basic home office for territory management, which includes but not limited to maintaining AMKUS provided equipment such as computer/laptop, printer, and phone.
- Complies with company expense reporting policy.
- Proactively offers suggestions for the improvement of a product, process or practice.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills listed below are preferred but not required. These skills are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability for the position. Limited experience will be considered for the position with the willingness to acquire these skills/responsibilities during employment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Degree preferred, but not required.
- Experience and/or education in fire service/industry and operations preferred. Specific experience in vehicle extrication and stabilization highly desired.
- Knowledge of and/or ability to eventually be able to make practical application of National Fire Protection Association standards.
- Knowledge of/or ability to learn terms commonly used during vehicle extrication and stabilization discussions.
- Knowledgeable of/or willingness to learn the scope and content of applicable NFPA standards.
- Possesses knowledge or has the ability to learn the general design and operation of extrication tools and stabilization equipment.
- Ability to frequently spend long periods of time driving a vehicle and/or traveling by plane.
- Ability to regularly work extended, weekend and/or evening hours, and travel out of town, often overnight.
- Ability to respond swiftly, rationally and decisively to emergencies on a 24-hour basis as needed.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and demonstrated safe driving record.
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lbs.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401(k) and profit sharing
Submit your resume with cover letter detailing your pay rate and interests to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
(Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority, women, veterans and disabled persons)