- Ownership of the Site; Restrictions on Use
You may not use automated systems (e.g., robots, spiders, etc.) to access the Site. You agree not to collect personally identifiable information of other users of the Site or to sell or otherwise exploit that information. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site.
- Confidential Information
- You acknowledge that the Site and the Content includes information which is confidential and proprietary to AMKUS (“Confidential Information”). Confidential Information includes Content or other information marked as “Confidential” or similar label, as well as any other Content or other information which you know or reasonably should know is confidential or proprietary to AMKUS. If you are not sure whether Content is Confidential Information, please contact an authorized AMKUS employee for clarification and do not disclose such Content to any third party until you receive such clarification. You agree to keep all such Confidential Information strictly confidential and to not disclose any such Confidential Information to any third party without the advance written consent of AMKUS.
- Infringement Notices
- As provided in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we have designated the following individual for notification of potential copyright infringement regarding the Site:Judith M. Weigand, 2700 Wisconsin Avenue, Downers Grove, IL 60515, Phone: 630-515-1800; FAX: 630-515-8866, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe any content available through the Site infringes a copyright, please provide the following information to the person identified above (17 U.S.C. § 512):
a. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized agent;
b. Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed;
c. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
d. Information regarding how we may contact you (e.g., mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address);
e. A statement that the copyright owner or its authorized agent has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
f. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and made under penalty of perjury, and, if an agent is providing the notification, a statement that the agent is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Accuracy and Integrity of Information
- Although AMKUS attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site and Content thereon. It is possible that the Site could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform AMKUS so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice. Additionally, AMKUS shall have no responsibility or liability for information or Content posted to the Site from any non-AMKUS affiliated third party.
- Access to Site
- Submissions / Uploads to the Site
- If you submit or upload any information or files to the Site (“Submissions”), you agree not to (a) post or transmit anything that is defamatory, abusive, libelous, unlawful, obscene, threatening, harassing, fraudulent, pornographic, or harmful, or that could encourage criminal or unethical behavior, (b) submit or upload anything that violates the copyright or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, (c) post or transmit a virus or any other harmful component, or (d) contact other site users through unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or any other method of communication. AMKUS shall have the irrevocable license and right to use Submissions for its business purposes. You are responsible for making sure all Submissions that you originate or require are properly backed up so you have ready access thereto in the event of loss, corruption or interruption. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold AMKUS harmless from and against all third party claims, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) against or incurred by AMKUS arising out of any Submissions you post or allow to be posted to the Site.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- AMKUS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND TITLE/NON-INFRINGEMENT. AMKUS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN, OR THE MISUSE OR MISINTERPRETATION OF, ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE. AMKUS DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE.
- YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND HYPERLINKED WEBSITES. AMKUS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE PROGRAMMING. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING PROCEDURES SUFFICIENT TO SATISFY YOUR NEEDS FOR DATA BACK UP AND SECURITY. YOU AGREE THAT AMKUS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH CODE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OF THE INTERNET.
- Limitation of Liability Regarding Use of Site
- AMKUS AND ITS AFFILIATES, VENDORS, LICENSORS, DEALERS, AND ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE SITE ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Links to Other Sites
- AMKUS makes no representations whatsoever about any other Website that you may access through this Site. When you access a non-AMKUS site, please understand that it is independent from AMKUS, and that AMKUS has no control over the content on that Website. In addition, a hyperlink to a non-AMKUS Website does not mean that AMKUS endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
- Revisions; General