- Information Gathered by AMKUS
- This Policy applies only to activities AMKUS engages in on the Site and does not apply to AMKUS activities that are “offline” or unrelated to the Site. AMKUS collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the Site. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the Site. The anonymous data collected by the AMKUS Site can include information such as the type of browser you are using, your IP address and the length of the visit to the Site.
- You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the Site, which may include your name, company name, address and e-mail address. This information may be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to AMKUS, when you register a product warranty or sign up for a newsletter, or when you post content to the Site. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
- Use and Disclosure of Information
- AMKUS typically does not sell personally identifiable information, such as your name or e-mail address to advertisers. However, non-personal “aggregated data” may be used to enhance the operation of the Site or analyze interest in the areas of the Site. Moreover, we may in some circumstances disclose personally identifiable information to third parties such as equipment dealers in your area or to enhance your experience on the Site. Additionally, if you provide AMKUS with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your user name or other identifying data.
AMKUS may also disclose personally identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, court order or other such request. AMKUS may also provide such personally identifiable information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request or as otherwise required by law. Your personally identifiable information may be provided to a party if AMKUS files for bankruptcy or there is a transfer of the assets or ownership of AMKUS in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations, such as mergers or acquisitions.
Except as otherwise stated in this Policy, we do not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the Site to others. The information collected by the Site is used to enable the registration of warranties, to enable AMKUS to provide requested product information to you, to allow AMKUS to gather information related to product interest and customer satisfaction, and for statistical purposes for improving the Site. We will disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties for tracking purposes, to improve the functionality of the Site, to perform statistical and data analyses, and to deliver e-mails to you from us.
- Other Web Sites
- AMKUS is not responsible for the privacy policies of Websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties, different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Websites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information.
- AMKUS takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, AMKUS cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- Children Under Age 13
- AMKUS does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Children are not permitted to use the Site or services, and AMKUS requests that children under the age of 13 not submit any personal information to the Site. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Site or services at any time or in any manner. Since information regarding children under the age of 13 is not collected, AMKUS does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding children under the age of 13.
- Children Between the Ages of 13 and 18
- We recommend that minors over the age of 13 ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet.
- AMKUS reserves the rights to modify this Policy at any time and will notify you by posting an amendment to the Policy on the Site. Such modifications will become effective on the day they are posted. AMKUS encourages you to frequently review the Policy for any modifications.
- AMKUS Contact Information
- AMKUS, Inc.
2700 Wisconsin Ave.
Downers Grove, IL 60515-4226 USA
Effective Date. This Policy is effective June 29, 2010.